- Volunteer Essentials Handbook
- Volunteer Application Flow Chart Leaders & Co-Leaders
- Five Star Troop Award
- Daisy Girl Scout Award Record
- Brownie Girl Scout Award Record
- Junior Girl Scout Award Record
- Cadette Girl Scout Award Record
- Senior Girl Scout Award Record
- Troop Annual Report Tool (Expenses) 2015
Safety Activity Checkpoints
Every adult in Girl Scouting is responsible for the physical and emotional safety of girls, and we demonstrate that by agreeing to follow these 12 Safety Guidelines at all times. As part of your safety responsibility as a volunteer, please become familiar with the safety information in the Safety-Wise chapter of the Volunteer Essentials Handbook.
As you plan specific activities, use the checkpoints below to assist you in planning for a safe activity. Each checkpoint offers information on where to do the activity, how to include girls with disabilities, where to find both basic and specialized gear required for the activity, how to prepare yourselves in advance of the activity, what specific steps to follow on the day of the activity, and so on.
- Arts & Crafts
- Challenge Courses
- Climbing & Rappelling
- Computer/Online Use
- Cookie Product Sales
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding
- Geo Caching
- Group Camping
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Fishing
- Ice Skating
- In-line/Roller Skating
- Other Land Sports
- Outdoor Cooking
- Parades & Other Large Gatherings
- Row Boating
- Scuba Diving
- Sledding, Tobogganing, & Snow Tubing
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM)
- Theme Parks
- Trip/Travel Camping
- Water Skiing & Wake Boarding
- White-Water Rafting
Surveys are meant to be completed twice, with the first round being completed by January 15th, and the final one being done by June 15th.
All Outcome Surveys must be completed online. No paper copies will be accepted. If a troop leader wishes to enter the surveys for the girls, they may do so. All girls that complete the pre-outcome survey by January 15th will receive a patch.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
*Please note that we no longer require Outcome Surveys for Daisies and Brownies.