- Volunteer Essentials 2016-2017
- Volunteer Application Flow Chart Leaders & Co-Leaders
- Five Star Troop Award
- Daisy Girl Scout Award Record
- Brownie Badge and Award Record Sheet
- Junior Badge and Award Record Sheet
- Cadette Badge and Award Record Sheet
- Senior Badge and Award Record Sheet
- Troop Annual Report Tool (Expenses) 2015
- Ambassador Badge and Award Record Sheet
- Troops On Call For Service
- Troop Dues and Attendance
- Working With Girl Scout Juniors
- Working With Girl Scout Daisies
- Working With Girl Scout Brownies
- Working With Girl Scout Teen Girls
- First Four Meetings – Daisy
- First Four Meetings – Brownies
- First Four Meetings – Juniors
- Recruiting Parent Help Game
Safety Activity Checkpoints
Every adult in Girl Scouting is responsible for the physical and emotional safety of girls, and we demonstrate that by agreeing to follow these 12 Safety Guidelines at all times. As part of your safety responsibility as a volunteer, please become familiar with the safety information in the Safety-Wise chapter of the Volunteer Essentials Handbook 2015-2016.
As you plan specific activities, use the checkpoints below to assist you in planning for a safe activity. Each checkpoint offers information on where to do the activity, how to include girls with disabilities, where to find both basic and specialized gear required for the activity, how to prepare yourselves in advance of the activity, what specific steps to follow on the day of the activity, and so on.
Surveys are meant to be completed twice, with the first round being completed by January 15th, and the final one being done by June 15th.
All Outcome Surveys must be completed online. No paper copies will be accepted. If a troop leader wishes to enter the surveys for the girls, they may do so. All girls that complete the pre-outcome survey by June 15 will receive a patch.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
*Please note that we no longer require Outcome Surveys for Daisies and Brownies.